- I provide a lot of handy materials such as the map of Prague and Czech Republic, small pocket guide about history of Prague, my card that explain Czech history and Astronomical clock, some discounts for museums and shops, on driving tours water and small snack (local pastry) for all tours outside Prague, list of the best restaurants in Prague…
- To help you to get the most from your time, I will show you some interesting historical pictures that helps you to understand our past.
All tours are private. It is only you (group, individual) and me 🙂
- All tours are private tours. It is the best way how to explore city, the best way for you to get the most from the tour. Please, support the local professional licensed guides, because only they can show you the beauty of the city and all its hidden gems
- You can pay in EUR, CZK or USD (according to the current exchange rate)
- As a bonus for all my clients – map of Prague, small pocket guide book about Prague,
- Walking tour in Prague:
1-3 persons 50 EUR per hour 4-8 persons 55 EUR per hour bigger groups 60–70 EUR per hour
- Tour by car with driver: + additional 35 EUR per hour
- The price does not include:
- entrance fees,
- meal or snack during the tour.
- The price includes:
- driver (if the driving tour)
- Tours – Czech Republic
- the price includes: driver, car and all fuel, water and small snack (local pastry)
- the price does not include entrance fees, meal
- The tours is as long as you wish.
- You will pay according how many hours you will spend with the guide.
- It takes usually about 4-hours to show you the most important sights in the historical centre of Prague.
- If you want to visit some interiors (such as Prague Castle or Jewish Town) it takes 1-3 hours more.
- The best way is to explore Prague by walking. Prague is one of the best cities for walking, all the monuments are walking distance. However, it can be difficult for those who have some walking difficulties. There are lots of cobblestones, so please wear comfortable shoes.
- If you wish to explore Prague using car, we can use it more as a “taxi”. It still involves some walking though, since it is not possible to drive through all parts of the historical centre (Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Old Town Square, etc.).
- The walking pace depends on you! 🙂
The meeting point is always in the place that is the best for your. I recommend you to meet in the lobby of your hotel, at least on the first day of the tour. Of course, it is possible to meet in any place you wish!
English or, if you can, Czech