UNESCO Heritage site with the bone chapel church. Creepy? Only slightly!
Kutná Hora rivalled with Prague thanks to vast amount of silver discovered in its area. As much silver so the Czech king would become the richest man in Europe. Don’t you think? Kutná Hora produced almost one-third of all European production of silver in medieval times. Thanks to all of it the small village, originally established by miners, became developed and preserved, so we can still some of its unique walls and buildings admire even today.
Let me take you for a nice walk through the narrow streets of Kutná Hora, admire the beauty of St. Barbara Cathedral, Italian Court or Stone Fountain. If you dare we can even descend beneath and spend some time in the mines.
However, the main reason why thousands of visitors make their way to Kutná Hora is the ossuary, known as the Bone Chapel – an underground chapel decorated by the bones from almost 40 thousand people. Don’t you believe?
- Duration: approx.5-6 hours
- Guiding service – personal licensed guide (me)
- Comfortable car with A/C and professional driver
- Water and small snack
- Map of Prague
- Guide book of Prague
- Entrance fees to be purchase during the tour
- St. Barbara Cathedral, Bone Chapel and Santini Church (220CZK, there is discount for students, seniors and families, so bring your ID)
- Personal expanses
- Walking (in Kutná Hora)
- Private car with driver
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes (walking on cobblestones)
- Umbrella (in case of rain, or to protect from sun)
- Camera (to take photos)
|1-2 persons||320 EUR|
|3-6 persons||350 EUR|
The price for the tour is paid in advanced by PayPal or bank transfer – to secure your dates and also I need to pay for the car. If you cancel your tour 5 day or more before, 50% of the price would be refunded.