Explore largest ancient castle complex in the world!
Since the 9th century, Prague Castle has been the seat of kings and queens of the Bohemian Kingdom, Holy Roman emperors and the Czechoslovakian presidents. Today it is the home of the Czech president, whom you can also occasionally meet driving to his office. Prague Castle is really the largest castle complex in the world, with the size of almost seven football fields.
We will visit the St. Vitus Cathedral that is the burial place of Czech kings and the keeper of Czech Crown Jewels, unfortunately displayed to public only once in a few years.
Tour will continue to the Old Royal Palace that became world famous for the Defenestration of Prague in 1618 that started the 30-years war. Right next to it stands St. George’s Basilica with its amazing Romanesque architecture.
The final stop is Golden Lane (or as I like to call it – Hobbit Town) with its colorful houses built right into the arches of Castle walls and Vineyards to take one of the most beautiful views of the city.
- St. Vitus Cathedral
- Old Royal Palace
- St. George’s Basilica
- Golden Lane
- Castle gardens (during the summer season)
- several viewpoints of the city
- Guiding service – personal licensed guide (me)
- Private tour
- Pick-up in the hotel or any other place (walking)
- Ticket for the public transport (to ride up to Prague Castle hill)
- Map of Prague
- Small guidebook of the city
- Personal expanses
- Entrance tickets – 250CZK (ticket for Prague Castle interiors, discounts for students, seniors and families, bring your ID)
- Public transport
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes (walking on cobblestones)
- Umbrella (in case of rain, or to protect from sun)
- Camera (to take photos)
|1-3 persons||40 EUR per hour|
|4-8 persons||50 EUR per hour|
|bigger groups||60–70 EUR per hour|
- Deposit of 50% (not refundable) to be paid in advance (via PayPal or bank transfer) to secure your date. The rest you can pay the same way or in cash during the tour.