Get the most from your visit and explore the most famous sights. This is a special private tour with a personal guide where you visit the best of Prague. Spend a day with a local guide and learn all about Prague, its people and the Czech Republic.
The perfect tour for covering the main landmarks of Prague and getting a perfect overview. You will get inside the Czech history, life and orientation in the city. After this tour, you will know how to navigate on your own and how to spend the rest of your stay.
Tip: Are you interested in what are the must-see sights in Prague? Read this ultimate guide to 3 days in Prague.
Most of the tour is walking on cobblestones with some stairs to be covered as well.
We will use public transport (the famous Prague tram) to ride to the area of Prague Castle (so, will not walk up the hill, but only down).
- Pick-up in your hotel or any place you wish
- Old Town (Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, Municipal House, Powder Gate, Týn Church, Estate Theatre, Charles University…)
- Jewish Quarter (Parisian Street, synagogues, view of the Old Jewish Cemetery…)
- New Tow (Wenceslas Square…)
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Charles Bridge
*Every tour is specially designed to your interests, wishes and expectations. There are so many places we can cover, so the first 10 minutes of the tour we spend talking about what Prague offers and then we set off on the walk. Some people prefer to spend more time in Prague Castle, others in the Old Town or Jewish Quarter…
Interiors of Prague Castle, Jewish Quarter or other museums and monuments are not included. However, it is always possible to change the schedule so we can visit some of them.
- My guiding service – I am a professional personal tour guide with all the licences that are required by the city of Prague.
- This is a private tour, so there are only you and your family/friends. This is the only way to cover all the best sights of Prague, without being slowed down by the group.
- Pick-up in the hotel or any other place (If it is within walking distance from the historical centre. Otherwise, I would recommend meeting in the historical centre. )
- Recommended books and movies to read and watch about Prague and Czech history.
- List and map of recommended local restaurants and shops that support local artists.
- Personal expenses
- Entrance tickets (Prague Castle, Jewish Museum, etc.)
- Public transport – to drive up the Prague Castle hill
What to bring for a private tour:
- Comfortable shoes (walking on cobblestones)
- Umbrella (in case of rain, or to protect from the sun)
- Camera (you will take a lot of pictures as Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in the world.)