Get the most from your visit and explore the most famous sights.
Perfect tour for covering the main landmarks of Prague and get a perfect overview. You will get inside the Czech history, life and orientation in the city. After this tour, you will know how to navigate on your own and how to spend the rest of your stay.
Most of the tour is walking on cobblestones with some stairs to be covered as well.
We will use the public transport (famous Prague’s tram) to ride to the area of Prague Castle (so, will not walking up the hill, but only down).
- pick-up in your hotel or any place you wish
- Old Town (Old Town Square, Astronomical Clock, Municipal House, Powder Gate, Týn Church, Estate Theatre, Charles University…)
- Jewish Quarter (Parisian Street, synagogues, view of the Old Jewish Cemetery…)
- New Tow (Wenceslas Square…)
- Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Charles Bridge
*Every tour is specially designed up to your interests, wishes and expectations. There are so many places we can cover, so the first 10 minutes of the tour we spend talking about what Prague offers and then we set off on the walk. Some people prefer to spend more time in Prague Castle, other in Old Town or Jewish Quarter…
Interiors of Prague Castle, Jewish Quarter or other museums and monuments are not included. However, it is always possible to change the schedule so we can visit some of them.
- Guiding service – personal licensed guide (me)
- Private tour
- Pick-up in the hotel or any other place (walking)
- Ticket for the public transport (to drive up to the Prague Castle hill)
- Map of Prague
- Small guidebook of the city
- Personal expanses
- Entrance tickets
- public transport – to drive up the Prague Castle hill
What to bring:
- Comfortable shoes (walking on cobblestones)
- Umbrella (in case of rain, or to protect from sun)
1-3 persons 160 EUR 4-8 persons 200 EUR bigger groups 220 EUR
Deposit of 50% (not refundable) to be payed in advance (via PayPal or bank transfer) to secure your date. The rest you can pay the same way or in cash during the tour.
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”24,25,26,29″ exclusions=”12,13,14,18,19,20,21,22,25,37,39,112,114,115,116,117,119,121,122,125,126,129,131,132,142,143,144,145″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”0″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”1″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]